Sunday, May 8, 2011

A thousand apologies!

I know... I have been MIA for the most part for a few months now. Multiple reasons and most resolved. I plan to be back up and running and keep this blog fun and interesting once again.
I want to mention first that I had a visit from 'down under' last week and we had such a lovely time. I finally met Cherie (pronounced Sher-REE) from Sydney.
She and her lovely daughter 'Jus' came together on the train from NYC on probably the most miserable, rainy and chilly day of spring, but we still had a great time. And.... I got all sorts of pressies too! (presents)  If you follow her link you can follow her travels.. she and Jus are having a grand time!

Secondly, I got my 'mojo' back... tons of inspiration and motivation.  High Falls Mercantile is having their 7th Anniversary Celebration and I'm the featured artist! I'm so excited... so incredibly honored that they are featuring my work for their very special celebration. Best part is...I just adore Larry, Cait and Jeff  and you will too. If you are in the area please stop in to say hello and see the magic that they create. Did I mention how wonderful it smells inside?

High Falls Mercantile
113 Main Street
High Falls, N.Y.
Saturday, May 14th from noon to 5pm

I hope to see you there :o)
 
Best... Canace

No comments: