Monday, January 14, 2013

Seth Apter's TELL ALL

This Sunday, January 20, 2013 Seth from The Altered Page will be posting his 'Tell All" based on questions that were presented to numerous artists in 2011 prior to the publishing of his book "The Pulse of Mixed Media".

The question that completes the 5th Chapter of The Pulse Online is:
 "What is the one thing that you know now that you would have liked to have known when you first started to create art?”
 I think you'll find the answers quite interesting... and what do you wish you had known when you first started to create art?


Best... Canace

2 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for spreading the word...and for sharing your thoughts as part of this project!

Cherie said...

If only I'd known I had artistic ability and I'd been creating all along in so many other ways. Food, fashion, styling, writing all regarded as every day tasks now I know they were my apprenticeship.