Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Less than THREE WEEKS to Art Is You!

I'm so excited to spend my 3rd year attending workshops at Art Is You in Connecticut. This time around I am taking  classes with Keith Lo Bue (again) and Michael De Meng.  Can it get any better?! :o)

I wanted to mention too that there is a special event on Saturday the 9th as follows:

 East Coast Art Trunk
and
The Miracle of You Art Auction


Saturday 9 October, 2010

7:00pm - 11:00pm

The Danbury Plaza Hotel
18 Old Ridgebury Road
Danbury CT

Over 45 unique pieces of handmade art up for auction to benefit The
Little Baby Face Foundation plus over 30 vendors selling art papers,
kits, beads, frippery, collage sheets, fibers, yarns, fabrics, unique
vintage and contemporary items plus all your supplies for rubber
stamping, scrapbooking, art dolls, collage, assemblage, art quilts,
steam punk jewelry and altered art. Entry is free to all, with a
donation to the Little Baby Face Foundation encouraged.

I have donated one of my art pieces (an assemblage) to the auction and I will also be vending. A fun/busy time! Hope to see you there!

For more information regarding the auction and trunk show:
Art Is You




Best... Canace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you dear friend

Cherie said...

No it can't get any better! Thankfully I don't have to be green, am doing a KLB class in a couple of months ... enjoy, enjoy. xo