Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Backyard - A pictorial by Pat Peters

For those of you in the area, there is a reception for Pat Peters this Saturday, 12:00pm - 2pm at the Ellenville Public Library Museum, 40 Center St., Ellenville, N.Y. where they are featuring canvas prints of her photography.  I've seen the exhibit and it's breathtaking both in composition, execution and color. Pat is from Cragsmoor in New York and her work is centered around the surrounding landscape, views from the Shawangunk Mountains, historical buildings and an intimate look at nature. I hope you will be able to attend the reception for Pat, you won't be disappointed. If you can't attend, stop by the library now through September 1st to see the exhibit.



Best... Canace

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

how have you been? I thought of you when I saw this blog hop opportunity over at Seth Apter's: http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/2011/07/buried-treasure-2011.html