Friday, October 14, 2011

It's OOOOooooooverrrrrr

Sung to the tune of Roy Orbison's song.

It's such a bittersweet time when Art Is You is over. So much fun and excitement and oh such wonderful friends.. and then it's over. Still, so many good memories and inspiration to take us through the year until the next AIY... can't wait! In the meantime... remember you guys... we're going to have a studio day here so we don't have to wait so long to see one another again.

For those of you who have never experienced Art Is You, start saving your pennies so you too can take classes from amazing instructors and maybe be a vendor too as I was.  I was so busy buzzing here, there and everywhere I hardly had time to take pics, but here are a few from vending night.



Big hugs... and I miss you all!

Best... Canace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still flying high from the experience! Can't wait for next year.