Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wow... my name in lights!

Okay, not just my name and not necessarily in lights but it's the next best thing.

Seth Apter of 'The Altered Page' is including me in tomorrow's post (February 25th) of 'Master Class' along with other artists who were asked the question:

'If you could take a class from one artist from anytime in history, including the present, who would it be and why?'

This has been a fun road to follow with all of the poignant questions as well as the opportunity to learn about other artists and their work. Thanks for the opportunity Seth!

I hope you'll pop on over to The Altered Page to view the post.


And don't forget that Seth's solo exhibition and book release reception is March 26th! The details are on his blog.


Best... Canace

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Congrats on being included at Seth's. The work of the artist you chose is breathtaking.
Excited, ordered THE book today. I so wanna be like you when I grow up ;)

Jeanette Janson said...

Congrats! This looks like a great book and you so deserve to be a part of it.