Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Natures Child Video

I'm going to be lazy today and post a video that I made 2 years ago. It's of my Natures Child ACEO series. Each of the children has a story so if you want to know about them you can read each of the stories on my website Art by Canace under Art Cards. I hope you have your speakers on because there is background music by Bruce De Boer called Fairy Dance.

It's fun for me to see this video now after a long time. I put lots of love into each one of those little garden children and their stories. Hope you enjoy seeing them.

Have a good day.

Best...

Canace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore this video! I never get tired of seeing it!!!!! :)

Nola said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to see this!

Makes me want to run right over to read the fairies stories (where are those?)

You have a BEAUTIFULLY CREATIVE MIND, Canace!

Nola
jbirdgeo4347 - etsy
atitagaincat - ebay
jabborwockygeorge - blog spot

Canace said...

Hi Nola!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Just click on the link in the body of the post and it will take you to my website. Once there, click on 'Art Cards' then click on 'Natures Child' and you will see all the children and their stories.

Enjoy!