Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Galleries

Friday was fun... treasure hunting and the bead store. Not too many remarkable treasures this time around. The really good stuff is getting harder to find these days. A great girls day out though and I was due. I spend way too much time in my studio sometimes, becoming a complete hermit.

I've been working on my website design some more. I have decided to redesign my galleries, for jewelry, assemblages and the fantasy art cards so far. I would love it if you would all take a peek for me and let me know what you think of the new designs. If you've been to my website before you may have to clear your cache to see the new galleries.

Art by Canace

I'm all bleary eyed now and need to take a break... maybe go play with the mosquitoes and do some weeding in the gardens. (Probably not...lol)

Best...

Canace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new galleries are awesome!!!! I am glad your on line viewers will be able to see all the great details in your work!
xo