Friday, September 18, 2009

"H" is for Halloween and Harvest Festival

It's coming...... my daughter's favorite time of year. She always has an amazing display for Halloween complete with foggers and animated figures. Of course her costume wouldn't be complete without her vampire teeth (ew). So in the spirit of Halloween, here is a freebie for you from an old calendar.

In addition... anyone who is local ... Pine Bush, N.Y. is having their annual Harvest Festival tomorrow, 9am to 3pm. Lots of entertainment/music/farmer's market/arts etc. Oh... and did I mention FOOD??? :oÞ

Have a great weekend.... I know I will.... Janet, Terri, Pam and I are going to hit the Rhinebeck Flea Market... 350 vendors! Oh... and did I mention FOOD??? :oÞ

Best...

Canace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Halloween is great! Hope you have a great weekend too! Suzie. x :)

Artsnark said...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!