Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just For Fun


It was one of those times when you need to create but there is no strong muse speaking to you... me that is. So on a whim I decided to paint the fronts of my very ordinary storage drawers. It was fun and relaxing. Look closely Terri... one of the drawers says 'Dimestore'. :o) The chest on top is a recent yard sale acquisition.... fun stuff!

Reminder... Only 3 days left for the drawing on the personalized blog background. See 'Personalized Giveaway' post. Either comment or email me.

Have a great weekend!

Best...

Canace

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Really do. How fantastic is that! Suzie. XXX

Artsnark said...

wonderful!!

Canace said...

Thank you for your kudos!
Your comments are appreciated :o)

Cherie said...

Ohhhh they look gorgeous ;)