Sunday, August 16, 2009

Treasure Hunting

Once again a great day treasure hunting. I got a terrific metal cabinet with THIRTY drawers... a bit worse for wear but very cheap. I thought I'd show the before pictures while I'm cleaning it all up and then the after pictures hopefully in a few days. Lots of other goodies too including this awesome hardware. Of course someone who shall remain nameless got all the better pieces of hardware before I could get to it. ;o)

Now... about the giveaway posted yesterday for the personalized background for your blog........ Some people say they have trouble posting a comment .. that it won't work for them. So in all fairness if you send me an email letting me know where to find your blog with the link then I will enter you as well. Remember, the deadline is August 25th!

Best...

Canace

5 comments:

Denise Aumick said...

And where were these treasures found? Very, very cool. Today we went to Grahamsville and the library there was having thire book sale (honor pay system under a large tent). I found a signed first edition book with writings about the Neversink/Delaware River area. I looked it up online. One site had a copy for $195, another for $250....not bad for a buck, huh?

Canace said...

You win Denise! Wow! Congrats! :o) Great subject too.

Unknown said...

Love your post! I will check back from time to time to see what you are writing! :) Suzie.X

Jeanette Janson said...

OMG! Awesome find!!! I love your new storage cabinet. And how fun...all the different colors are amazing. Nice job : )
I want to be in your giveaway, I hope I win. Can I use the background in typepad? I don't know, blogspot is much more background friendly than typepad.
xo Jeanette

Artsnark said...

I'm getting a little jealous! Great finds :D